Anti-Bullying PDHPE Circus Skills
With amazing acrobatics, breath taking balancing and quirky dance routines this pair of larrikins is out to prove that staying fit and healthy is not only good for you but heaps of fun.
Numerous ideas and fun activities for maintaining a healthy life balance are explored throughout this very entertaining performance. Robin and Claire are out to prove they practise what they preach. While students are laughing at their zany antics and are amazed at their circus style skills, a lively banter between the two is encouraging all manner of healthy life choices, like:
- Good communication helps make and maintain good friendships.
- You can challenge yourself and still have time to do the things you love to do.
- Making mistakes is all part of being who you are.
- Make the most of what you have.
- Eating well.
- Having a sense of humour is important but you don’t have to laugh at all Claire's jokes even if she thinks they are funny.
While these two play at being a pair of old fogies they are anything but. Most of the young audience would be overjoyed if they could do a fraction of the amazing balancing, acrobatics and dance moves these two can do.
Circ-cessful conveys the important message, staying healthy is heaps of fun, in this most exhilarating fifty minutes of pure entertainment.
Price: $6.00 per student (No GST).
Suitable: Preps, K to Year 7.
Minimum Audience Size: 130 students.
Times: Show: 50 minutes. Set up: 30 minutes. Pack up: 30 minutes.
Requires: an indoor performing area 6m deep x 5m wide.